Hello my beautiful souls!
Today I want to talk to you about how to add some magick to your everyday life. These are tips and tricks to bring about change, manifestation and growth.
The first thing I want to say about this is 'What you think about, you bring about'. Abraham Hicks could not have been any clearer when he said this. And for you who know me and have been following me on my journey know how often I say this. It is imperative that you change your mindset when you want to bring about change and transformation. Do you have positive or negative self talk? Do you always think about the worst case scenario? Do you always think about what you don't want? If so, all you are doing is calling in more of what we don't want.
It is natural for us to sometimes think negative thoughts. We all do it but when we do we should stop, acknowledge them and then let them go. We should not beat ourselves up for having those thoughts in the first place. This not only counter productive but puts us in a negative energy.
You are the biggest variable when it comes to creating, manifesting and growing. Change your perspective and you change the outcome.
Having said that there are a lot of additional tools you can use while creating and manifesting. One of these tools are bay leaves.
Bay leaves are mostly known as an herb used in cooking.There are a few different types of bay leaf but the most common one comes from the bay laurel tree. You should also note that each variant of bay leaf differ in taste slightly. Bay leaf can be used grounded up into a powder, whole, fresh or dried. There are some health benefits with using bay leaves but there is little scientific evidence to this fact.
In manifestation they are an added powerful tool. To use them while manifesting follow these steps.
Click here to see it being used in a new moon ceremony.
What you will need.
- Dry Bay leaf
- Heat resistant Saucer/Bowl
1.Get a dry bay leaf.
2. Write your wish on it. Keep it short as there is not much space on the bay leaf. If you can sum your wish down to one word that is great. One bay leaf per wish/affirmation.
3. Place the candle on the saucer or bowl.
4. Light the candle and hold the bay leaf on top of the flame so that it sets a light. Please use caution. Use a pair of tweezers or tongs. Anything that can handle the heat without you burning yourself.
5. As the bay leaf burns away. Visualise your wish or affirmation taking place. Also repeat your wish or affirmation over and over while you burn the bay leaf. You can say it out loud or in your head.
6. Once the bay leaf has burnt out, collect the ashes in the bowl or saucer and go outside. Hold the ashes in your hands as you look up to the sky. Offer your thanks to the universe, the divine, source, God. Whomever you pray to. You can phrase it anyway that comes naturally to you. For example you could say 'Thank you Universe for granting me my wishes. And so it us'. Then the last thing you do is blow the ashes into the air.
It is really that simple. Trust that the Universe has your back and that your wishes are on their way to you.
Remember, 'What you think about, you bring about.' This won't work unless you believe!
Love, Light and Blessings,
Moonseeker of Light Guardian