SATURN GOES DIRECT
Happy September my beautiful souls!
September brings lots of new and clean energy shifts that everyone can benefit from. Saturn goes direct on September 18 so things will start to be more clear. Some other planetary changes are as follows:
Sep 14 - Full Moon in Pisces - I will be doing a Soul Connection Healing that day for those who want to join.
Sep 14 - Mercury enters Libra
Sep 14 - Venus enters Libra
Sep 23 - Sun enters Libra
Sep 28 - New Moon in Libra
September doesn't just bring us Saturn going direct but also brings the autumnal equinox. This will fall on the 22nd/23rd depending on your location and it is when the Sun crosses the celestial equator going south.
It doesn't just mark the sun going south but it also symbolises the internal growth our spirit has experienced.
As the landscape starts to change around us we are reminded of our own transformational journey. As the leaves change, we continue to change and see how far we have come on your journey. It is also a time to plan for the future, taking note of what we need in order to get there. As nature around us prepares for winter, our soul prepares for further growth.
So what can you do to mark this celestial change? Glad you asked. Here are some tips for celebrating the autumn equinox.
1. Spend time in nature, taking the time to appreciate what is going on around you.
2. Throw a harvest fest - Invite your family and friends to enjoy a home cooked, home grown mean using your herbs and vegetables from your garden. No garden? No problem. Find your favourite or closest farmers market.
3. Harvest - If you don't want to cook dinner you can always join celebrate by helping farmers harvest as it is harvest season. Or you can help a family member or friend to harvest from their garden.
4. Make a wreath - Our homes go though seasonal changes too. Putting up a wreath or any item of significance on the front door of your home is a great way to show your appreciation and respect the spirit of your home. You could turn this into a wreath making party and invite your friends.
5. Bonfire - Good old fashioned bonfire. Just remember to be safe around fire.
These are only a hand full of things you can do to celebrate the equinox.
And so it is.
September Moonseeker tribe special
This section is where you will find the monthly specials for the Tribe.
I wanted to do something to show my gratitude for being here with me and being part of the Tribe. We are a collection of beautiful beings on this journey together and may our journey be blessed with all the wonders of the Universe.
This months Moonseeker Tribe Special is Messages from the Heart Oracle at the limited time price of $33.33!!!
Get them while you can.
Here are the Lovescopes for the month of September.
Find your Zodiac sign below.
You can resonate with your Sun sign, Moon sign, Rising sign and Venus sign.
It is however a general reading so take what resonates and leave the rest.
Watch the full readings on YouTube here: http://bit.ly/LovescopesSeptember